Thursday, October 1, 2009

2016 Olympic bid will be announced tomorrow


Olympics has been close to my heart since I was small. Tokyo Olympic in 1964, I remember rushing home from school to watch of all things wrestling? I grew up in a family where we did not watch TV, but Olympics were special that we were allowed watch. Mexico Olympics in 1968, we had just immigrated from Japan, last years Olympics in Beijing holds a special place, for one thing I was able to visit Beijing and was able to see the venues and I knew several of the athletes that won the medals. So, Chicago in 2016 yes, I hope the vote will be in the Chicago's favor.... Good Luck Chicago...... my dream? to hold the torch and run .........

1 comment:

  1. I just posted a shout out to Chicago too.
    Love your story - thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete