Sunday, December 5, 2010

"Landen's Lions and Friends"



This holiday season, I decided to make a photo book for my nephew with animals and birds I photographed in South Africa. I thought it would be a very special one of a kind gift from an Aunty....I color corrected, re-sized and prepared each file. I then put them in a folder and uploaded them to the Kodak site. I choose the layout for each page, added captions and appropriate photographs. I also added personal messages for my nephew. After several editorial review (My husband and spell check) I have finally sent it in to be made into a book... it is titled "Landen's Lions and Friends" I can not wait to see my nephew's face when he sees this special book.......

2 comments:

  1. What a very sweet idea Noriko! Homemade gifts like these are so special. I'm sure you're nephew is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift idea and so personal! Nice job Noriko!

    ReplyDelete