Friday, January 1, 2010

The year of the Tiger -- 2010


Happy New Years to all of you. I just love the first day of the new years. I feel as though everything is brand new and fresh.... Whatever I have accomplished, or not last year, I can either do better, or forget about it, start totally anew..I think everyone can use a new beginning once in a while, well in this case once a year... Though I don't follow astrology or fortune tellers and such on regular basis, I do occasionally dopple in them. Since today is the first day of the year, I thought I should go back to my roots, and review the Chinese Zodiac -- the year of the Tiger. For fun take a look at jasswin s blog site and find out what to expect this year for your sign. Mine says be proactive and make an effort and save money... well what's new....

2010 here we come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment