Friday, November 6, 2009

The first "Vera Bradley" outlet store


I was out at the Chicago Premium outlet mall today in Aurora, IL to go to the Talbot outlet store that opened today. (see yesterday's post) While I was enjoying the nice selections of sweaters and pants, I saw these people carrying huge Vera Bradley shopping bags. I thought could it be? and checked the directory and sure enough Vera Bradley has just opened up their first outlet store few days ago. They have stacks and stacks of your favorite colors and styles that has been recently retired at 25% to 40% off. Since they retire the colors and styles every year place was packed with people looking for their favorite colors that you can not get at regular stores. I can see this place will be packed come holiday gift season. I am planning to go back to get large Duffel bag for traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment