Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Years Day 2012


How did you spend your new year day? For me it started in a fog, literally...after arriving in Los Angeles late, I was looking for my hotel in a thick fog. I knew I was in the right area but just could not see the sign and I kept driving by. I finally had to call the hotel to see what landmarks were near by, but just then the fog parted just enough to see the hotel. When I drove up to the office to check in I heard fire crackers, and fire works going off. Happy New Year to me....

In the morning I woke up to a bright blue sky and could not resist the chance to head to the beach. When I saw the waves crashing and smelling the salty ocean air I knew that I was at the right place. I sat on the sandy beach bathed in a morning sun for what seemed like a long time. What a great way to start the new years....

No comments:

Post a Comment