Thursday, August 20, 2009

Burberry Clearance and outlet store in Michigan City Indiana


After wine tasting yesterday, I drove further Northwest to Michigan City, Indiana to visit one of my favorite outlet store "Burberry" It is in the Light House Place Premium Outlets
and about little over an hour drive from Chicago. They have their traditional Burberry coats on clearance at about 1/2 to 3/4 reduced, and their cashmere scarf are just Divine. They also stock 2nd -- which are garments that has little defects and stains for greatly reduced price. What I like are the little clutches and purses that are little defective in materials or constructions but hardly noticeable, but are really cute with right price. I have also bought Burberry polos in white and black with little trim. If you like this brand I would highly recommend visiting especially at holiday season where their merchandise are further reduced. I am thinking about going back to get nice winter coat for my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment