Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Chinese Chop Salad


I love Chinese Chop Salad from Noodles & Company. It has generous amount of fields green with Asian sprouts (bean sprouts), cabbage, red peppers, large cucumber slices, carrots and crispy wontons. The dressing used to be spicy sesame-soy dressing, but now it is just sesame-soy dressing so, I get dressing on the side and put squirts of red-pepper sauce that is provided on each table. When I inquired about the dressing the girl behind the counter told me that is what they used to do. When I feel like I need extra protein I get Organic Tofu on the top, it is seasoned and sauteed, and is perfect combination of smooth texture to the crunch of greens.

2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! I will have to try it. I also like Panera Bread's Asian salad, especially the dressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know !!! That is my favorite at Panera as well. Let's go for lunch Penny.

    ReplyDelete