Thursday, May 7, 2009

Quilt and my kitten

"Karamel" and her flannel quilt

I have this terrible habit of starting projects and never finishing them, especially quilts. I used to hand quilt but I found that if I machine piece, and machine quilt, I can make bigger quilts faster. Even then, I have several that I have started and just sits in my drawer, not finished. So I have decided that this year I will take one project at a time and completing them. Recently while I was working on a T-shirt quilt with a soft flannel backing, my cat took a liking to the fabric and started to sleep on it. So, I decided to make her a quilt with the leftover material and a fun, matching material for the reverse side.

1 comment:

  1. I have lots of UFO's - Un-Finished Objects. Good Luck in finishing yours!

    ReplyDelete