Sunday, May 3, 2009

Virginia Blue Bells



l aways loved Virginia Blue Bells, and I have even bought a plant and planted in my back yard hoping that it will spread and will give me field, well, at least a patch of blue bells. But with no luck, so I have gone out in search of a field where I can enjoy them. The Morton Arboretum in Lisle, Ill has a beautiful field on the west side. Yesterday, while I was Morel Mushroom hunting, well at least I was trying to, a couple showed me a field of Virginia Blue Bells, where as far as one can see was just these beautiful flowers. So, I got up early this morning to catch the warm, soft light to photograph them.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! It's so nice to see flowers instead of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo. I want to check out that Arboretum now someday.

    ReplyDelete